Upcycle your furniture level 1 workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Ever wanted to paint your own furniture but don't know where to start? Not sure about the right way to get a great finish? This workshop is a great way to learn everything you need to know to start creating beautiful pieces.
- LEARN how to prep, paint and finish your piece
- EXPLORE the differences with chalk paints vrs mineral paints
- MASTER different painting techniques
- GAIN the confidence to tackle pieces at home
All materials provided, including a tester pot of your choice (any left you can take home) lunch is also included. All you need to bring is a small item of furniture to complete on the day.
Location: Krafty Coffee, Ashton in Makerfield
10% off any products bought on the day
Our workshops book up quickly so book your place ASAP (£30 non refundable deposit) Minimum of 2 attendees per workshop, maximum 8.
- Deposit only£30£300£0
- Full Price£65£650£0
- Early Bird 10% discount£58.50£58.500£0
- Buy 2, get 2nd at 15% off£120£1200£0